Wednesday 14 March 2007

Distraction

Blogging is hard work. Ever conscious of you dear reader, I do not want to keep going on about the same thing. Indeed the logical thing to cheer or bemoan, viz. the low state of debate amongst our pollies, is actually a bit tiresome. Roll on the election.
And then there's the state of the church. As a loyal son of the church since the day of my birth I find myself alarmed when I wonder if I can stick it out. We seem to be so bureaucratic, unfair, remote, uncaring, old, and irrelevant...that it can be a bit depressing.
That of course is on a bad day.
Today was actually quite a good day. A tedious tutorial about Jungian analysis (I know, I know, I don't know why I was there either) became rather alive when people were invited to talk about their hopes of what the course might enliven. The touch of the Spirit was tangible.
Now, off to do the evening run. Another day has almost gone.
Another blog will be needed tomorrow!

No comments: