Monday 22 October 2007

Random thoughts

  • Early morning TV asked whether the (in)famous worm was biased against the PM last night. 75% of people thought yes!...This could be (of course) that the worm was biased because they didn't like what Howard was saying. I noted in particular that where he strayed from the issues and made snide digs at Rudd...ie. digs that were about things like "he doesn't have the ticker" (what ever that means) rather than "he hasn't had the experience" (what ever that means!)...then the worm dipped
  • I mused that the choice of programs during the "Great" debate was two feeds (one marred by interference) on different channels....Australian Idol...and Australia's Biggest Bingo game...and some interesting religious program on SBS...I wonder which won?
  • In general I muse that authority figures are becoming younger. Perhaps today I feel particularly aged!

No comments: