Tuesday 24 August 2010

Almost killing me

I vowed at the beginning of this week that I was not going to blog about the election for a week.
It is almost killing me. But I think it was a good thing to do.
So, this blog about "not blogging about the election" is not a blog about the election, it is a blog about blog content; if you get my drift.
I almost survived the whole of yesterday without deliberately listening to the news or current affairs discussion. I say 'deliberately', because it was impossible to not hear anything as almost every other second comment had something to do with the events of last weekend.
This, too, is not a comment about the election but about the paucity of variation available on talk-radio.
If you think this is a poor excuse for a blog...then you will understand something of my dilemma.

No comments: