- The format of the campaigns is more interesting than the content
- It doesn't matter what is promised by whom as the electorate seems to have doubts that either side will or can deliver
- I have seen my local MP at least once every Saturday, sometimes twice...but for the last three years I haven't seen him at all
- Of even more serious concern is that we, the electors, apart from being bored by this actually seem to tolerate this total and utter bastardisation of democracy
- We are hard-pressed to articulate what either of the main-stream parties actually stands for.
Saturday, 7 August 2010
what should be of concern
What should be of concern to the electorate at this time is that: