Wednesday 30 November 2005

The [false] securities of life

I'm not a very tidy person! It is obvious that some people I associate with find this deeply offensive, indeed the way they talk about it would seem to suggest that they think that untidiness is the deepest moral failing a person can exhibit. Personally I doubt this!
One gentleman in particular obviously talks about me behind my back, even taking pictures of my untidiness. In the greater scheme of things I could care less. Though, living at least in semi-public view, there are times when this form of unwarranted scrutiny is just hurtful.
It is, by & large, true to say that people's criticisms of others say as much about the criticiser as they do about the criticisee!
It would be good if I could live today without trying to be too critical.[though it may herald the end of weblogs if everyone stopped criticising]

No comments: