Wednesday 15 July 2009

I'll be there... but hopefully for the last time

By the time you read this we will just be about to see the next Harry Potter movie. To be sure some people just don't get it, but those of you who do will know what the hype is all about.
In our house various ones of us have been watching all the previous moview, and I must admit I have started re-reading the book. I don't know whether I will finish it in time. (When I saw Catch22 way back in the 70s I was still carrying the book into the cinema with me and finished the last page as the lights dimmed!) I have already read The Half Blood Prince so it is only a question of refreshing.
They are, I suggest, eminently forgettable. Light entertainment, and there is nothing wrong with that.
There is still one more moviw to make, and then enough will enough. By that time Dan and Rupert will probably be in their early 30s.....they seem to have grown up a lot since the Prisoner of Azkaban.
I hope you all enjoy it. I am sure I will








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since they are eminently forgettable, maybe you would like to go on Sunday with our youth group to make up the numbers and see it again?

Stephan Clark said...

This was quite good!
Somethings are emninently forgettable...Porkies 1, 2& 3 and Porkies Revenge
but this was good.
2 hours 50 mins later