Monday 23 August 2010

Marketing opportunities

Always thought Holy Water was undermarketed.
But here is a simple schemata for a readily accessible stream of income.
Or is it just that the election of such a government as we now have--or don't have (Lord help us!) has driven me quite barmy.
Ever since I went to Lourdes in 1976 I was struck by the use of the plastic container.
I quite like gaudy...but I admit it is not everyone's cup of tea, or glass of Holy Water.
When we first visited the Shrine of Yankalilla I was interested that our children (who were very much younger and much less Protestant in those days) were quite fascinated by the bottles of water that were readily available for people to take away.
They took several!
I wonder what they thought it was all about. Indeed, I wonder myself!

No comments: