Saturday 18 December 2010

Flat out

I feel as though I have been a very bad blogger!
Having had nearly 4 weeks off, and then last weeks wedding, going back to work was a bit of a shock!
It is no exaggeration to say I have just been flat out.
AAAAAh! That is the nature of Christmas for a priest, indeed for everyone.
Saturday is often my busiest day any way. And it has been, with a couple of wedding interviews thrown in for good measure. Last night we had our Carol Service/Choir Concert as well. It was a great evening (pictures of the choir "warming up" show we all looked raring to go) and we belted out the Hallelujah Chorus to a packed house, who throughly enjoyed it.
Tonight I am off to Candlelight Supper, this could be the night when there are three things to go to simultaneously but as I get older I can only manage to be in one place at a time!

No comments: