Saturday 6 April 2013

Oh what a beautiful morning

I have had a full day already. In a quiet house I awoke to pray and was reminded as I continue to pray my "retreat in daily life" that the grace today was "to grow in interior freedom". Prayer was short, sharp and to the point...and very good.

Then I knew I had too many things to do and too little time to do them, but amidst all that I had opportunity to spend an unexpected 10 minutes driving the medium S Clark (aka Nagy) to her sister in law's hen's party. And she looks like she's having fun.
Then...the highlight of the morning...A wedding for M and A...don't know them terribly well and preparation has been up and down...but (of course ) she looked lovely and they both had their vows off pat. It was a very nice wedding

The young man(another) M who was doing the intercessions reminded us that the steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, and claimed healing for both bride and groom. Many wouldn't have known what was going on..but A has been undergoing treatment for cancer so very important to pray that strong prayer.
That was 11 a.m.   could I make Joan's flash mob at 12.15
Well I did, and wasn't that just great. I had a Sue Clark moment in the Myer Centre car park...ie. someone pulled out just as I drove up

It was amazing!  I was so pleased to see Felicity, Gisela, Ann and Cath from Corowood Choir...but also 70 others.

One mad woman was abusing Joan....and she said to me."She tripped me up!"
I rather misunderstood what she was saying ...so I suggested that it was probably an accident. But she said:
"If I had wanted to hear that (The Hallelujah Chorus) I would go to church on Sundays!"
I resisted the temptation...but felt that we could probably find a place for her in our congregation.
So, on the whole...a lot of interior freedom, a wedding, the Hallelujah Chorus.....and there was evening and there was morning....the next  day!

No comments: