Saturday, 5 April 2008

You should do it every now and then

You should untangle your computer cord every now and then.
Yesterday I slid the free wheeling shelf under my computer desk and it slid completely out. The phone fell on the floor, and the broadband which has been touchy for a fortnight stopped working.
I looked down at the floor and thought 'I don't know where to begin' though not quite as bad as the mess at left!
It had to wait for a day and took me about an hour to unravel everything, and extract the half a dozen cords that weren't even attached to anything!!
A little bit more fiddling. I moved the tower off the desk ( crikey Moshe I just had to answer to door to the Jehovah's Witnesses!!...they sucked me in by asking me what I was preaching about tomorrow...of course I couldn't resist)...any way when I moved the tower I pulled the curtain down. But it is now back up. All phones seem to be working again...no maybe still one more to do...and I am making soup for church lunch tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The following will provide THE BEST and MOST ACCURATE info about Jehovah's Witnesses, their beliefs, and how they actually practice such day to day.

SUMMARIES OF 1000 JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES LAWSUITS & COURT CASES

The following website summarizes over 500 U.S. court cases and lawsuits affecting children of Jehovah's Witness Parents, including 350 cases where the JW Parents refused to consent to life-saving blood transfusions for their dying children:

DIVORCE, BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS, AND OTHER LEGAL ISSUES AFFECTING CHILDREN OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

http://jwdivorces.bravehost.com


The following website summarizes over 500 lawsuits filed by Jehovah's Witnesses against their Employers, incidents involving problem JW Employees, and other secret JW "history" court cases:

EMPLOYMENT ISSUES UNIQUE TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESS EMPLOYEES

http://jwemployees.bravehost.com

stephen clark said...

These two guys were strangely nice and humorous, not characteristic of most of them!